All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Free Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Baitfish

rolltide05 is on a distinguished road
Default Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i Fully Rigged For Sale

It is only about a year old.Im selling the boat fully rigged for fishing. it will include

- paddle , by carlisle- designed for quietly stalking fish.
-rudder, by wilderness systems. good for steering/tracking especiall while fighting fish or traveling long distances.
-three stow hatches- one large day hatch for camping gear food foul weather gear ect. and two smaller that i used for tackle
-seat-CSS comfort seating system allows plenty back support .. and as comfortable as a recliner.
-rod holders- (6) in total two flush mounts in the rear, three on bait tank , and one fighting chair style in the cockpit:with locking strap. all by (Scotty) rod holders.
-fish finder-Humminbird Pirhana Max depth sounder and battery box included- reads depth, temp, and bottom structure, has fish alarm and many other functions.(3 months of use has receipts for most accessories) while kayaking a paddler is traveling the best speed for looking at bottom structures.. this is one of the most useful accesories ive added!
-paddle clips- for easy paddle stowage and retreive while fishing
-bow eye- for cliping the kayak to your belt loop while wade fishing
-live bait well/tank(2 monthsold) includes: 3 scotty rod holders, Attwood Tsunami 500 gph live well pump, primer bulb, california plastics tank , air tight lid, Outdoors 12v 7amp gel battery and charger, Pelican hardshell dry box for battery, marine grade toggle switch, high quality thru hull fittings wont corrode in salt water or sun.,attwood sprayer head.
*live well was a great addition to the boat , it pumps fresh water through the scupper hole and through and exhaust fitting keeping all your bait cool and lively.the bait well will run 10 hours on a fully charged battery.great for pogies, croaker, shrimp, ect.just charge at night and fish all day with live bait.
-anchor- the anchor used for this boat is a grappler anchor , all clips are stainless(wont corrode in saltwater) has 40 feet of marine grade deckline for the anchor chain and has disconnect bouy.
anchor trolley- used to easily anchor the kayak from the bow or stern while sitting in the cockpit.two harken sailboat pulleys , deckline and stainless circle ring.six fairleads.
-after market flush scupper plugs
-custom black boat stripping .
There is plenty more room in the cockpit for other acessories like rod holders beer holder or tool tray.

I hope i described it bow to stern without missing any extras.garage kept. this is alot of boat for little. alll you need is to put your rods in it and just add water. I you have any questiions feel free to contact me. serious inquires only.
a must see ....1200 or best offer call micheal 2516491227 or email michealkirk05@aol.com