All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Free Classifieds

Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Baitfish

mooneypilot is on a distinguished road
Default Phoenix 160 By Hurricane

For Sale. Phoenix 160 By Hurricane. Fishing ready with seat, bait tank, out runners ( for fishing stability ) , rod holders. I have this kayak wired for electric operation also. Included is a custom made setup with a Minn kota 30 trolling motor that is steerable with the rudder pedals and throttle operated by the maximizer system. Or when no electric operation is wanted the rudder can be installed. See photos. I willing demonstrate operation of this system I'm in the Mission Viejo Area in Orange County.The Phoenix 160 is a The Phoenix 160 is a high performance fishing kayak from Hurricane Kayaks. At 1510 in length and 28 inches wide the Phoenix 160 tips the scales at 55 pounds. Hurricane Kayaks uses a material called Trylon for making their kayaks. Trylon is a blend of ABS and Acrylic plastics that help Hurricane achieve light weight. Trylon also has a long fade life. It takes 20 Years for Trylon to fade or break down in the sun unlike 2 to 4 years in a rotomolded kayak. $1500 Photos will not upload. PM for photos.

Last edited by mooneypilot; 03-08-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Baitfish

mooneypilot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Phoenix 160 By Hurricane

Price is reduced to $900
Please PM for photos.
Thanks,
Jack