All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Fishing Kayaks Forums > All Malibu Kayaks

Old 05-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Baitfish

KB375 is on a distinguished road
Default Stealth rudder install

Installed a BTS rudder on my Stealth14 today. This was my first rudder install ever and it went pretty smooth. Only major problem was the channel for the slides required minor fitting as the hole spacing was about 1/4" off and the only goof I've noticed is that I left the heat shrink tubing off where the cables are crimped. I'll fix that with some plasti-dip like you use on tool handles.

I love my new stealth and the only negative I've found is that the rudder cables have to cross over the side hatches in the cockpit. I called Malibu and they confirmed this approach. You can still access the hatches when your feet are off the pads due to the slack in the cables.

Can wait to try it with the rudder.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Free Swimmer

JessicaParker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stealth rudder install

Well what i know about rudders is the fact that they are able to for and provide best in terms of making your kayak to remain stable in waters. Surely if stability is your major go for and use these with on your kayak.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Baitfish

waleed030 is on a distinguished road

I love my new stealth and the only negative I've found is that the rudder cables have to cross over the side hatches in the cockpit. I called Malibu and they confirmed this approach. You can still access the hatches when your feet are off the pads due to the slack in the cables.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:05 AM
Baitfish

waleed030 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed030 View Post

__________________________________________________ _____

Try out our free http://test-king.com and latest comptia training courses to get high flying success in final and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts College of Notre Dame of Maryland is also very useful tool.