All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Kayak Fishing Chit-Chat

Old 08-30-2017, 03:54 AM
Baitfish

TroutTruth is on a distinguished road
Default The Kayakers Pet Section

Hey, everyone! I know we're all enthusiastic about two main things, kayaking and fishing, but aside from that, I’m sure some of us have our own four-legged companions at home. I created this thread for us to show off our fun, friendly critters. Mine is a cute, little Pomeranian named Mike. That little bugger loves to cuddle, play catch, and even fancy a walk in the park (though we’d have to fit him with a dog leash, so that he wouldn’t stray from us). He’s been with us for eight years and has been a real part of the family all throughout. How about yours? What’s your pet story?

Old 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM
Baitfish

korn45 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Kayakers Pet Section

Hey, that's an adorable companion you got there. We do have George, a naughty JRT.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Baitfish

TerryS is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: The Kayakers Pet Section

Roxanne's our family member. Got her from a shelter in CO. 3-time medal winner. If you into competitions, you may want to get her the best dog agility training kit.

PS: We call her "Left Eye"
Old 10-29-2018, 05:39 AM
Baitfish

Walsher is on a distinguished road

Wow! I didn't even know we had a pet section. Anyway, this is our Pomeranian, Luna. She's a cuddly little furball who loves the outdoors. She also loves to cool down, so bath time is never an issue for her. This results to endless fun times in her dog bath tub. She also loves to play catch, another reason why we bring along her squeaky toys in our trips, the kids love playing with her as well. We raised her ever since she was a pup, cuddly critter.

Old 12-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Baitfish

Chelsea123 is on a distinguished road

This is my dog.
Attached Images

Old 12-24-2018, 08:01 PM
Baitfish

Chelsea123 is on a distinguished road

I'm planning to get one of these dog car seat because it offers a convenient solution for traveling with your pet. It is both for both cats and dogs, I think these carriers promote bonding and companionship between pets and their owners. Upon checking, it is equipped with a breathable mesh net, your dog or cat will be comfortable while inside which I think is one of the most important parts of a carrier. What do you think of having this product for your pet while driving around?