All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Fishing Kayaks Forums > All Ocean Kayaks

Old 01-14-2020, 04:23 PM
Baitfish

Papa-t is on a distinguished road
Default Ocean Kayak with Jet Turbo

Ok I know I will probably get some criticism on my new setup but I like it, and that’s what counts. I decided to mount a 3HP Jet Turbo “The Cut” motor on my Ocean Kayak. I mainly fish the bays at the coast and some of the places I fish are a good distance out and now that I’m turning 55 I get worn out faster now. Anyway, I made a custom motor mount and used yak attack rails with backing plates for strength. I’ve tried it out so far in fresh water and all works great. I’m still breaking in the motor with a 25:1 oil mix so that’s why it’s smoking the way it is. https://youtu.be/0SBwAC0jYIU
Old 05-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Baitfish

Papa-t is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ocean Kayak with Jet Turbo

Tough crowd! Lol