All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Fishing Kayaks Forums > All Other Fishing Kayaks

Old 11-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Baitfish

Jstin is on a distinguished road
Question Multi use offshore fishing kayak choices

First off, I’m 5’11 230 lbs. I want a sit on top fishing kayak that can easily handle my weight plus maybe 150lb max fishing gear without affecting performance too bad. I want something that is able to handle punching through the surf and choppy seas that’s not like paddling a tank when hauling weight. I’ve used rentals in the past and prefer sleeker longer kayaks for ease of paddling. Mostly Northern California. Crab pots and fishing off the rocks.
My choices so far are:

Viking Profish reload 15 foot 440lb capacity 30 width 68 lbs

Jackson kraken 15.5 400lb capacity 30 width 90 lbs.. looks like it’s now discontinued?

Ocean kayak Trident 15 455lb capacity 28.5 width 91 lbs

What do you guys think? Any others I should look at? I would go shorter but I think the capacity and performance would be compromised too much if waters were rough
Old 02-16-2020, 04:58 AM
Baitfish

HazelRivera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multi use offshore fishing kayak choices

A solid and rocking thing is hit for the future items. The improvement of the use of the college-paper.org review for all skilled items for the tam. The sophistication is held for the individuals. The necessity is done for the individuals. The method is inquired about the role of the sciences. the part is played for the mixing of the goals for the margins of the skilled and able means for humans.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:10 AM
luciham20

A perfect info source here dream league soccer. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:23 AM
luciham20

Fishing kayak reviews help anglers make educated decisions on what boat might be the best fit for their size and weight or specific fishing environments. asphalt 8 airborne