All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Newbie Kayak Fishing Q&A

Old 03-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Baitfish

gplundberg is on a distinguished road
Default New Kayak Fisherman

Hello All,

I am not new to fishing but I am looking for a good kayak to suit my needs to go kayak fishing. I have a lifetime sit on top kayak (daylite) and I want to sell that and get a new fishing kayak. I was either thinking about the Future Beach Trophy 126 or the Pelican Trailblazer 100 Angler. I want something with alot of space to carry tackle or even a duffle bag for camping. I live in the northern virginia area and want to know where a good place to do kayak fishing. I want to go into the potomac and possibly go for snakehead and kill those stupid things so they do not ruin the bass fishing. I would love for anyone that owns one of those two kayaks to tell me the pros and cons about it.

Thanks for all the help!
Old 06-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Baitfish

gilligan2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Kayak Fisherman

I bought the future beach 160 sot and I love it future beach kayak is a great kayak for the price hope this helps u
Old 11-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Baitfish

Cody Marryat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Kayak Fisherman

General discussion that was about the fishing discussion has to make the plants over these federations to read over it. It was able to have a factor that was present over velvet job this was the best format or platform to get the job over some plans along with the facts on these details.