All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Just4theHalibut

JP5_Wunder_Yak is on a distinguished road
Default Pensacola.......

I'm gonna be in Pensacola from the 24th of august to the 28th of september, does anyone know about the fishing in the area?? i'm flying there so i won't have a yak but i will have my rods and possibly a vehicle SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! thanks all for any support.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Free Swimmer

yak attack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pensacola.......

Yeah the fishing is almost the same as here in jax form the kayak you would target redfish trout and flounder, my friends dad does guides out there deep sea fishing though i have been ther onve never fished in a kayak there but, the are 4 or 5 major bays around the city all good fishing around the outsides for trout go on calmer days find the birds and you could catch 20-30 in a good day reds are there to with the birds just stay deeper there are some bulls there now! on windy days i wouldnt go out there i would stay in the river i think there was two of them and they both had some small crekks you should have no problem slipping into
Old 08-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Just4theHalibut

JP5_Wunder_Yak is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pensacola.......

Awesome, thanks for the advice. i've been in contact with jeff suber out there, we have a mutual friend and jeff knows some people in the area so he is gonna try to get me on the water. Can't wait though. Check out the new photos of the CONCRETE SHIPS at Kiptopeke State Park in VA.