All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Tournaments > All Other Kayak Fishing Tournaments

Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Home Guard

Iceman is on a distinguished road
Default BBW Take 2

Big Bass Weigh in. Huntington Harbor Saturday Mar14th.

The first one at Newport was called due to rain. This month is Huntington Harbor and will be jointly set up with Bring a buddy. If you have friends that are interested in trying the whole kayak fishing dealio. Give me a call to set up a yak for them. I have Malibus, Tarpons and even some Hobies to set em up with for the morning no charge!

Start is 6:30 within eye shot of Sea Bridge Park. Feel free to launch there. If getting a yak from me, come by the store OEX Sunset Beach 16910 PCH 562-592-0800. I'll be setting em up around 6 AM, the paddle over to Sea Bridge is 10-15 minutes.

Weigh in is at 11 AM on the beach at Sea Bridge, biggest bass weighed wins, must be alive and kicking. I'll set up the guys demoing with Plano buckets.

There is no early sign up, I'll be collecting the pot on the beach or on the water and you are welcome to just join the group fishing. $5 puts you in the running.