All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Tournaments > 2011 Tournament Trail

Old 04-18-2011, 09:03 AM
Home Guard

Iceman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mision Bay totals

Thanks Steve for getting up the scores, when you guys check to compare, we weighed in Pounds and ounces, not 10ths.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:33 AM
Free Swimmer

al2fish is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to Nancy, job EXTREMELYwell done! As always great job done by all involved in putting this together. Food was awesome! My kayak developed a "slight" leak during the tournament. Came back in to the beach with about 30+ gallons of water inside. Killed the electronics, so-called waterproof battery box NOT water tight. Not a great day to say the least, 20+fish caught only 2 legal. No matter, spent a fun day out in the water with a great group of people. Redemption at Newport!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Baitfish

Matt Moyer is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for putting on a great tournament. Reminded me of the old days at the Sailing Center. Food was good, Thank you Andy and "Greenie". Your avocado sauce needs a little help though

Let me know the next time you 2 knuckleheads head to LJ I will join you.

My schedule doesn't allow me to make the next 2 tournaments, so good luck to everyone and Give them hell Nancy!

TL-Moyer
Old 04-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Free Swimmer

ortiznsd is on a distinguished road

One down and two to go!!!!! Thank You OEX staff (Andy, Steve, Rick, Brent and the weigh boat crew), for running a great show. Food was excellent, those were some delicious chicken and carne asado tacos! I was quite surprised to see there being a total of 80 anglers at the end of the day. Andy called it right on with anticipating food for 80 peeps. Swag was awesome too, I think I'll be wearing my pink hat at Newport!!
Prefishing MB was what paid off for me. Luckily the two spots I hit held some fish, so landing my first big fish was caught fishing the incoming tide and my two other big kickers came during the outgoing tide. A few lucky fish didn't make it to my tank, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Congrats to the top 4 anglers and Brian C. 2 oz's was pretty darn close.
See you all at Newport!
Firecracker

You betcha Matt!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Barracuda

LEGEND KILLER is on a distinguished road

Congrats Nancy.............you'll always remember your first
Also congrats to all the top finishers and a big thanks to Andy Allen, Steve Green and the rest of OEX, Adi and the weigh boat crew. Great Job and great tournament.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Free Swimmer

Oside is on a distinguished road

Congrats Nancy! Fishing was really tough for me, but I guess I should not have expected much, seeings how I havn't really fished in over a year. Really good to see some old friends, and I had alot of fun anyhow. Props to the whole OEX Crew! See you all in Poo-Port!
Old 04-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Home Guard

kobra is on a distinguished road

Congrats to Nancy and all who did well. Thanks to the whole OEX crew for putting on another excellent show and to Adi for doing an excellent job with the weigh boat.