All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All General Kayak Fishing Discussion > All Free Classifieds

Old 01-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Baitfish

mattdreid is on a distinguished road
Default Native Watercraft Ultimate 12 TEGRIS Kayak For Sale $1700

I have a like new Native Watercraft Ultimate 12-Tegris Kayak/Canoe for sale. It is olive green and weighs only 36lbs. This boat was bought new in July and used only twice. It retails for $2000 new and I am including a Scotty Fly Fishing Rod mount with the boat. The boats unique design allows someone to standup and fish in it.

Here is what the website says: "The Ultimate™ 12 Tegris™ is brimming with innovation, from the materials used in the First Class™ Seat, to the cutting edge manufacturing techniques used to create the Tunnel Hull to the unique Adapt-A-Trak™ accessory attachment system. Light, durable, maneuverable and comfortable this hybrid kayak is the pinnacle of ingenuity."

Check out the website for more information and videos. There are also some cool videos on youtube of people fishing from these boats. http://www.nativewatercraft.com/ult_12_tegris.cfm

Call me at 828-337-3905 or email me if interested. I have pictures I can email too. I am located in Asheville, NC.

Matthew
Old 02-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Baitfish

mattdreid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Native Watercraft Ultimate 12 TEGRIS Kayak For Sale $1700

Boat is sold