All Kayak Fishing Forums  

Go Back   All Kayak Fishing Forums > All Kayak Fishing Reports Forums > All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing

Old 06-16-2019, 02:57 PM
Baitfish

Without a paddle is on a distinguished road
Smile ISO Huntington Harbor guidance.

I’ll try to keep it short and sweet. Not new to fishing by any means but am new to fishing the Harbor. I have 2 kids that are finally old enough where I can start up some of my hobbies again and being that we live in Huntington now, I would like to start fishing the harbor. Just looking for someone to point me in the right direction as to spots, the go to lures/swimbaits and anywhere that I should avoid. I’ve just begun so I’m not even close to getting a rug together but hopefully within the next month or so, I will get my yak and start getting it geared up. And if this ends up being a common question, please point me in the direction of the feed I should check out. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Baitfish

11Charliesdad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ISO Huntington Harbor guidance.

Head towards simple green and fish a drop shot with a white berkley curly tail minnow. slow drift along the docks all the way to the bridge. Fishing under the bridge is always productive when boat traffic is down just be careful not to go too far past and watch the tides. The flats around the bridge are full of spotties and halibut. Try to fishing somthing weedless like a football swing jig or a weedless leadhead around there. Most colors work but I have had a lot of success with new penny and white plastics.
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2019, 08:03 AM
Baitfish

AudreyMancuso is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ISO Huntington Harbor guidance.

Fishing and all perfection are inquired for the improvement of the goals for humans. The sills of the man and essaymama writers are inquired for the touch for the goals.it is done for the manual goals for the people.it is held for the responsible goals for humans. the turn is over and faced for thepeople.it is decided for the approval of the terms for the means and success for the role of the sciences for humans.