View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Baitfish

Aqua Eye is on a distinguished road
Default Aqua Eye window to the bottom

Fellow Kayak fisherman-

I need your help and I have a request. Serious answers are appreciated.

I am trying out a new patented product that I need your opinion on.

I have invented a bottom kayak window that allows you to see all the way to the bottom of any lake or ocean provided the clarity is there without any light refraction. I can provide pics of 40-50 ft in the Atlantic off Kittery, ME. I can show you the crabs and lobsters scurrying around. It is quite a sight!

It will not work in murky situations. Let's be clear.

But... what if i told you you could actually not only watch but you could film catching a giant bass or tarpon etc.. coming right out from under your sea or fresh water kayak?
I have a prototype that is 20 years old and there are still no leaks at all.I've left it in a NH snow bank and ice for every year for 20 years, put it in the water and it works just like i planned it.
It is like looking into a different universe. Like you are scuba diving those secret fish holes.
I actually developed this for the science community. Imagine geocaching a location of a sacred barrier reef and then 1 year from the day be able to go back and see the positive or negative influence of that reef or fishing ground?
Bass fisherman?.. What about being able to see that secondary shelf where all the biggies are hiding?
I think you understand my concept now i need to know your thoughts.

If a sea kayak is 500.00... is my special window worth another 150.00 to see the bottom of the ocean floor? and be able to take pics or film the ocean or lake floor?
I will post pics of my sea kayaking trip Monday night or Tuesday AM EST for all to see.
I think this could be world wide and I am very excited to include all of you in the discussion.
Stay tuned-
Thanks!

Brad