View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 05:08 PM
spencerssf spencerssf is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Posts: 40
Rep Power: 36
spencerssf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I know that it is called 'hooping'

I dont know, but I have used them befor and never got in trubble. You are better of getting a hoop net for keeper size crab and lobster!!!!

Last edited by spencerssf; 12-14-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Reply With Quote