View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Predator

fishfinder has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Huntington harbor 6/5/07

I didn't get the grumpy or the big head.I think he just added them to his collection. Yes he will custom pour whatever laminate you desire About weight drop him an e-mail he might (not sure) be able to add salt to the pour to give it weight.This Gentleman will help you in anyway he can ,shoot him an e-mail He might have the sizes you need just not posted.This is his hobby so I think he's got stuff up his sleeve as far as designs and projects he's working on.When I ordered he was describing bait that wasn't on his web site so work with him (maybe on new designs). Im thinking about pouring myself, If you purchase the grumpy or big head send me a sample and ill try to prototype it to your specs you need. But before that email him find out if he has or can make what you need

Perry
I would love to fish Newport But i don't know anything about the harbor.
As a beginner I wanted to learn everything about HH, now fishing it for the past 2 years I got to know it very well. I'm faced with the choice of fishing HH and catching or Newport and not doing as well. If someone would like to share good areas to start fishing in Newport I would appreciate it (pm or email me)

Thanks
Pete