Thread: No bananas 5/13
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Livin' the Dream

seatech is on a distinguished road
Default Re: No bananas 5/13

Man it kills me when people do that.

I had one idiot in a tin boat pull up on me in HH last summer, no joke 5 feet off my kayak bow. No other boats and only a freind I was yaking with in the harbor that night. Our lines got tangled, I reeled in his swimbait and bit off the line. He didn't have any idead where his swimbait went.

I paddled by him and threw his bait in his boat and he goes, "Thanks, fishing is pretty good over here, we've been watching you catch fish." No f*cking clue whatsoever!!!!

Then last year in an SWBA tourney, I am fishing HH in my boat and who pulls up 10 feet off my stern in HH and starts throwing bait?? You got it, same moron in the metal boat and still no clue.

We said a few choice words to him, after first asking him nicely to back off, and then he moved. Of course I had my partner in the boat with me who is about 6'5" and has fists larger than my head.

On the positive side, it's warming up, fishing is getting better and the warm waether boatnik crowd is getting ready to flock to the seashore and make our lives miserable

Ed