All Kayak Fishing Forums

All Kayak Fishing Forums (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   All Salt-Water Kayak Fishing (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fish-N-Que Poll (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34)

PerryC 03-18-2006 12:22 PM

Fish-N-Que Poll

A few anglers have emailed me and asked about more Fish-N-Ques throughout 2006. I like the idea of a group getting together on a monthly or semi-regular basis to fish and share ideas etc... and just fish. If you could please answer a few questions, it would help in the planning of more of out small get-togethers through the year.

1. What frequency would you like to see? Monthly, Bi-Monthly, whenever?

2. What locations would you like to fish? Primarily Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Numerous-different locations per FnQ?

3. How important is a raffle to you? Not important, very important, doesn't matter?

4. How important is a Jackpot to you? Not important, very important, doesn't matter?

5. Would you like FnQ's to be geared more towards families? Yes, No, doesn't matter?

6. Does it matter if there is a hot BBQ and warm food? Yes, No, doesn't matter?

Is there anything you would like to suggest for future Fish-N-Ques?

Thank You for your time and answers,
Perry

jclays 03-19-2006 07:31 PM

fish n ques`

Monthly in the warm summer/fall months Sat or Sun with the family invited would be nice for those that can make it. We launch/fish early, family that wants to make it shows up later and we bar b Q or have sandwiches/salads. As far as locations alternating, Dana,HB harbor, Cabrillo works pretty good. That way everyone shares driving out a little. Raffles not needed, money between friends as a jack pot is cool...

BackBay Dave 03-19-2006 07:57 PM

I agree with JClays.. I mainly like the idea of just showing up and fishing with friends !!!!!!!!

BB Dave:eek: :eek: :eek: :

Mr GreenJeans 03-19-2006 08:38 PM

FishnQ

I pretty much agree with the above. Raffles and Jackpots don't matter to me. I'd just show up to fish with the guys. You could add King Harbor to the mix, since it would be nice to fish there once in a while.

ems_yakker 03-21-2006 10:39 AM

Monthly would be great, different locations would make it a little more interesting.

fishfinder 03-21-2006 05:49 PM

yea we dont need anything special just a good group to go fishing with
Pete

Piranha 03-23-2006 03:26 PM

Fish n que?

Any location where we have a place to meet after the fishing! Dana, Cherry Beach, Alamitos Bay, Redondo, Cabrillo, HH! The barbecue thing is nice! Piranha :) :cool:

jclays 03-24-2006 09:25 PM

fish n q

I agree with Mr Greenjeans.. King harbor would be great to get a group to fish the canyon or better yet flat rock or rocky point for white seabass, Deep water..... maybe throw irons and hook up a Russian submarine or two...

PerryC 03-25-2006 08:08 AM

Russians

JClays,
How funny. That reminds me of the photos of the Russian trawlers that would have 1 guy fishing with another 12 intel. guys onboard, and the trawler would have 24 huge antennas hanging on the cabin cruising off of Florida fishing for sardines or some stupid stuff :rolleyes: DUH!

Perry

Hotchkiss 03-25-2006 10:31 AM

Love the fish n q that you put up. always have lots of fun.Any locations as far as I can drive to I will go:D

Thanks

Ken