All Kayak Fishing Forums

All Kayak Fishing Forums (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 OEX Tournament Trail (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Dana Point September 25th Sign Up! (http://www.allkayakfishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1938)

LEGEND KILLER 07-11-2010 11:45 AM

Re: Dana Point September 25th Sign Up!

Well, I'm going to employ a "new" tactic for myself in Dana. I am going to be fishing out of Robert's Revo for this one. Probably make a pre-fish or two with it to get the feel for it and get a better idea of how to store things. :party:

zinkysd 07-11-2010 03:18 PM

Brian,
Welcome to the DARK side. HOBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken
Team Dana Point Jet Ski

kobra 07-11-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEGEND KILLER (Post 5976)
Well, I'm going to employ a "new" tactic for myself in Dana. I am going to be fishing out of Robert's Revo for this one. Probably make a pre-fish or two with it to get the feel for it and get a better idea of how to store things. :party:

Good idea to pre fish a couple of times. Your legs are going to need to get used to the peddling.

Iceman 07-11-2010 07:06 PM

Thanks for giving me advance notice Brian. I would not have believed my eyes :biggrinjester:

Margarita Mike 07-12-2010 06:40 AM

Just did pay pal. I just want to see Brian and how hes going to put all his stuff on the revo.:)

kobra 07-12-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margarita Mike (Post 5982)
Just did pay pal. I just want to see Brian and how hes going to put all his stuff on the revo.:)

Worth the price of admission. LOL! :driving:

LEGEND KILLER 07-13-2010 06:55 PM

Every tournament I keep telling myself I'm going to thin down the amount of tackle I bring...............being that I usually don't use more than one or two things. But in the end I have tackle stacked up on the yak like a pyramid. Borrowing Roberts Hobie is going to force me to thin it down.............a bit :sifone:

Margarita Mike 07-21-2010 06:40 AM

LK, I'm thinking the only thinning your going to be doing is your body with all the OT you've been putting in. :) You just can't stop with a few lures, its only "one more"
See ya soon, OK in 2 months, or sooner.

Will B. 07-21-2010 09:49 PM

His hair is thinning, too:ack2:

Margarita Mike 09-06-2010 08:02 AM

Andy, anything going on with the sign ups? Haven't seen anything new in quite some time. :confused: